Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pho Hoa and My Thai Restaurant

-21Mar2011 Pho Hoa and My Thai Restaurant-

I'm craving for Beef Pho bo. My sister,Charmy, and I look for a Vietnamese resto in SM Fairview.

We found Pho Hoa and My Thai Restaurant - two resto in one place. Its located at the Ground Floor of the SM City Fairview New Annex.



What they have in the menu is called Mild Spicy Beef Pho bo so we ordered that plus Thai Banana Fritters with Ice cream for dessert.



Mild Spicy Beef Pho bo

Thai Banana Fritters with Ice Cream

Though the food presentation looks good, what matters most is how it taste. Go and get your chopsticks and spoon and eat!



My verdict:
MILD SPICY PHO BO - I dont like it. It doesnt have the Vietnamese taste I'm looking for. Nothing compared to the Pho bo i tried in Ho Chi Minh and especially in Hanoi where I've eaten the best Pho bo so far...


THAI BANANA FRITTERS WITH ICE CREAM - ou can taste the fritters (basically the deep fried batter) but not the banana. The Vanilla ice cream is ok, regular ice cream taste.

OVER-ALL - For me, the ambience of the place seems nice but the food I've ordered are not recommended.

Will I go back there? - Maybe...but to try other food in the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment